It was so much fun being in Utah in the winter that I think we might need to do this more times.
Tommy went skiing with his siblings the day after Christmas.
And I took the kids and we all hung out with the Monteros at their house.
This picture will definitely be blackmail in years to come.
Lucy has a big crush on Kurtie.
I'm a sucker for a good children's museum, and Ogden has a great one! And I'd never been! We went to the Treehouse with the cousins and the kids LOVED it.
Almost everyone went to the temple one morning.
We took Dane for a half-day of skiing! Such a fun experience to share the things we (I guess mostly Tommy in this case) love with our kids.
He did really great! He had a lot of fun and he was skiing down the bunny slope pretty well by the end. With a bit of help from Tommy, of course.
We had a Harry Potter night, drinking butterbeer, watching HP movies, and eating Fleur Delacour's fluff cake.
Look at this beautiful girl.
Most of the adults went shooting for a few hours together.
We went to see the lights at temple square, which I love doing but which is always really cold.
We had a fun New Years Eve party with everybody! Especially the early countdown where we made the kids all go to bed!
And now excuse me for sharing a bunch of pictures of Lucy wearing these glasses :)
Our last family picture for 2018.
We did fondue for dessert (Murphy family style) on New Year's Eve. We also did a bunch of Just Dance and some excellent fireworks outside after midnight.




No comments:
Post a Comment