We took the kids to a photography studio and got some pictures taken of them. I really just wanted some of Graham at the age of 2, but then it was free to add in other people so I figured we should add in the other kids too. I refused to make it a big deal--we didn't buy any extra outfits, and I didn't even pick out what they were going to wear until the morning of. I think that lower stress made it not a big deal, and I was pleasantly surprised by the great pictures we got of all three of them! Dane was awesome, Graham was okay, and Lucy was surprisingly upset and barely made it through. We almost had to leave and come back another day, which I was not excited about doing.
I am not the greatest at scheduling nice pictures, although I do try to take pictures of them with our nice camera every so often. But I am so glad that we did this and that they turned out so cute!














No comments:
Post a Comment