01 April 2017

Before our baby came...

We spent the first half of March being so low-key and doing all our last-minute things to get ready for baby. I was half-convinced that she was going to come early (or more early than the boys) and for the first time, I wasn't really wanting her to. I was hoping she would wait until Jackie got here to be with the boys while we were in the hospital--and, spoiler alert, she did! But while we were waiting, I tried to savor our last few weeks with just our boys and with Graham being our baby. 

Getting bigger!

We broke out the shorts with the warmer weather, and I couldn't stop staring at Graham's cute legs in his shorts. 


Some snuggling together in the morning.



I love this funny cute boy!

So many hours spent outside in the backyard this month. It's been wonderful.


Brothers and best buddies.

Our last date pre-baby, finding books at Barnes and Noble. These were our dream vacation finds.


Dane had been begging for a few weeks to have lunch at Daddy's work, so we finally did just a few days before baby came.

Graham eating a piece of pizza.

Playing Candyland together.

Love these boys.

Reading books before bed one night, and I was feeling so nostalgic about having a baby soon and ending this stage.

Our last picture with our family of four, the night before we headed to the hospital!

No comments: