because ace of base NEVER goes out of style.
okay, maybe they do. but this song has been stuck in our heads ALL WEEK. and we've been playing it over and over again as a result. thank you, pandora, for re-introducing us to this gem.
and how classy is the video?
p.s. it's raining HARD outside--and thundering and lighting-ing--and i feel nice and cozy sitting here on my couch working for the next few hours. what a lovely day.
p.p.s. SO GLAD MARCH IS ALMOST OVER. now, as long as we can get through april, i will be carefree for three whole months!
1 comment:
haha. Okay maybe it does go out of style. That video was hideous!! :)
Brought back good memories, though. I remember driving around provo with my roomies blasting I saw the Sign on repeat after breaking up with a boyfriend, pre-Nathan. Classy, I know...
Post a Comment