i just filled out a bracket for the first time. what a momentous occasion. i bet my three minutes of time spent on filling out that bracket will beat many people's hours of deliberating and debating. sadly enough.
all i can say is, i only gave byu two rounds of winning. you KNOW they're not going to go any farther than that (if they even get that far).
(and don't worry, all you busbys out there, i think unlv will win at least one game.)
How did you get away from filling one out all of those years in our house? Dallin insisted that we all do and now he is keeping track on the fridge. I do think the random guesses do better most of the time than the overanalization.
Thanks, Alyse, for the vote of confidence. Funny thing is that Lauren always puts UNLV as the national champions just to make me happy. Her final matchup this year is UNLV vs San Diego State. I hope she's right.
There is no greater moral quandary than wanting to do well in a bracket challenge but also having faith in your team. It hurts my insides to have to knock UNLV out in the second round. I just say that if I am wrong and UNLV goes deep into the tourney, it will be the best bracket mistake of my life.
4 comments:
How did you get away from filling one out all of those years in our house? Dallin insisted that we all do and now he is keeping track on the fridge. I do think the random guesses do better most of the time than the overanalization.
bahahaha! you are funny :)
Thanks, Alyse, for the vote of confidence. Funny thing is that Lauren always puts UNLV as the national champions just to make me happy. Her final matchup this year is UNLV vs San Diego State. I hope she's right.
There is no greater moral quandary than wanting to do well in a bracket challenge but also having faith in your team. It hurts my insides to have to knock UNLV out in the second round. I just say that if I am wrong and UNLV goes deep into the tourney, it will be the best bracket mistake of my life.
Cameron
You are winning so far...
Post a Comment