in case i'm not the last person on earth to see this documentary, i just wanted to record publicly that tommy and i watched it last night and i. LOVED. IT.
oh, my gosh. i laughed and cooed and googooed the whole time. just--watch it. we borrowed it from the library, but it would have been worth it to PAY for it (that's how you know we liked it).
after you watch it, you'll want to adopt a mongolian baby like i do. AAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhh. maybe someday we will be able to achieve that dream . . . we'll have to wait until we have an income though.
4 comments:
I just requested it at the library. I'm sure that I'll love it.
I just requested it at the library. I'm sure that I'll love it.
how about when that little african boy was falling asleep sitting up?!! we were dying! it was one of the cutest things i've ever seen!
yes, yes yes! that was my favorite moment of the movie. oh, dear.
Post a Comment