22 October 2018

Cute Pics from September

This was the first summer that I was sad to say good-bye to summer. We had a great time this summer. I think part of it was that Dane became a self-sufficient swimmer, and Graham got pretty good as well, so it was much less stressful for me than last year. The last weekend of the summer we went to the outdoor pool with all of our friends for one last swim, and everyone was so happy.
Dane with his two best friends, Ben and Preston.

Cute Graham!

Graham and Lucy love just playing on the handicap accessible ramp down into the lazy river. They love running from the top and then crashing down in the water.


Dane and Ben had matching goggles for the day.


This guy has the cutest little stink face in the whole world. I see this face way too often.

For Labor Day, we had plans to go to the Fort Worth Zoo, but it rained like crazy all day so we instead went to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. I was pretty underwhelmed, to be honest. I think it was great for our kids, but not worth an hour drive, sadly. 

Watching a 3D show!

It's the Fort Worth museum so naturally they had longhorn statues in there.


Graham and Lucy and I went and had lunch with Tommy at his work in September.

I just love seeing all the little nursery kids together. There are maybe 12 of them that will be Sunbeams next year. Can't wait to see them all being in Primary next year.

Graham is very serious about the potty.


Lucy on a date with a little friend at the park.


Lucy kicked Tommy off of his chair when he was trying to plan his YM lesson one day...

and then kicked the boys off of their chair while watching a Sunday show. She is IN CHARGE.

And she likes it that way!

She also insists on feeding herself now, all the time. It's kind of a hassle.


Cute matching boys!

I love this action shot with Lucy's hair bouncing as she jumps on the bed.

Library story time!

Lucy loves wearing sunglasses.

The boys made some birdhouses and were so excited to hang them up in our trees.


Lucy also really loves umbrellas. We've had lots of occasions to use them the last few weeks!

I love this girl.


Lucy has reached the milestone of being able to basically do everything at the park without me having to worry about her or follow her around any more. IT'S THE BEST!!!! She can even climb up the ladders and up the rock hill on the side of the playground. She is so coordinated, it's crazy.

Cute boy reading books to himself.

Lucy is in love with bubbles right now ("Bubbles? Bubbles?") and Dane said he wanted to do something kind for her and blew bubbles for her.

There was a Frisco Cowboy Days event near our library a few weeks ago and Tommy took the kids. Lucy was so cute in the petting zoo.




And the boys rode on the bull! One loved it and one did NOT.



We also went on a big group date with some friends to do Top Golf. It was pretty fun, although I don't think I will ever be good at golf.

No comments: