16 September 2016

I'm so far behind

I haven't fallen this far behind on my blog for a long time. I usually am able to stay more on top of things, but I still haven't posted pictures from our FIRST trip to Utah in July. And I know exactly why this is: because I have been throwing up and exhausted and laying around wanting to do nothing but read Harry Potter and definitely not interested in blogging. 

In other words, I'm pregnant.

See? Proof:

I'm so not very cutesy and don't have any creative cute announcement to share. And this is baby #3 so I guess he/she will have to get used to not being the center of attention.

The facts:
-Due March 23
-I'm 13 weeks along now
-I usually stop throwing up around 14 or 15 weeks so hopefully that day is coming soon
-Graham turns 2 on April 4 so they will be just shy of two years apart
-We will find out if it's a boy or a girl probably in November.

We are excited. I think I will be more excited once I stop throwing up and feeling sick all the livelong day. (I have no wish to complain, but being pregnant is so hard for me. At least this beginning of nausea and sickness. I will be so grateful to have this behind me.) Then maybe I will be able to ponder the craziness we are signing ourselves up for with three wonderful kiddos. I'm a little nervous now that things are unavoidable. But I was telling a friend I was worried this baby and Graham were going to be too close together and she said, "It's always going to be hard. Waiting a few more months isn't going to change that." And I realized she was right. The first few sleepless screamy months are always rough and there are other things you just can't predict... so I think this will work out just as well for us. We certainly feel lucky and blessed to be able to bring another awesome little person into our family.

No comments: