Introducing: Graham Blake Leininger
Born April 4, 2015
7 lbs 9 oz, 19 1/4 inches long
We are so happy and in love with our new baby boy, born just over a week ago. We are tired but all of us are doing great. Graham has been very sleepy and sweet this past week--we are just waiting for him to wake up and rock our world even more. He is a champion eater and seems very patient and calm during many of his awake times. We feel so lucky to have him here and to have him be so healthy and strong. He has been very spoiled this week with someone holding him all the time--we'll see how things go the next weeks coming up!
Dane has been SUCH a cute big brother. He ran into the hospital room to see Graham for the first time and said, "My BABY BROTHER! Can I hold him? Can I hold my baby brother? HI BABY BROTHER!" And he hasn't stopped being excited since. He only wants to refer to him as "baby brudder" and asks to hold him about 25 times a day. After his nap today, he came out and ran over to Graham and said, "Baby brudder, I came back! I woked up to see you!" It makes me so happy that he's so in love with his brother. They're going to be best friends.
Tommy went and got balloons for Graham and Dane the day we came home from the hospital. Dane loves trying to share it with Graham and make sure he's truly appreciating his balloon.
The last picture of us as a family of three:
The first picture of us as a family of four:
We've been lucky this last week with my mom visiting and taking care of us. Tommy has been on paternity leave this week and will be this upcoming week, and then his mom will be here visiting and helping us out the week after. So we are feeling spoiled with a few weeks worth of help! I know it will be a rough adjustment after that, but I am feeling optimistic. We love our two boys and can't wait to see Graham grow and get to know him.
2 comments:
Cute baby! I'm so glad you have family to help.
Two cute boys, Congratulations! "I woked up to see you", I love it! If you ever need to talk about/cry about the 1 to 2 transition give me a call :)
Post a Comment