We haven't uploaded pictures from our small camera apparently since we got back from our trip to Montreal, and I finally just did today. Some of these pictures were so funny I just wanted to share. Dane is just such a funny boy that I just couldn't stop laughing at a few of these pictures.
Some of our friends hosted a "House Party" sponsored by Butterball, the turkey company. Butterball basically sent them a bunch of products and coupons and we got to enjoy the spoils. One of the best things they sent was a turkey hat, which we all wore while watching the Miss America pageant.
Ha! I know this picture looks really weird, but it totally cracked me up. Tommy was lying on the ground while Dane was crawling all over him and then Dane just rolled over and stayed right here in this position. He apparently thought it was very comfortable and didn't feel any inclination to move away.
We sure love this guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment