Me: Oh my gosh, he is just so cute.
Tommy: Oh man. Remember when he was walking around laughing at himself? And he was holding his wooden spoon and banging the balloon with it?
Me: He's so funny. Today when I was reading him books he pointed out the balloons in the book and then pointed at the real balloon here. It was so amazing. How did he figure that out?
Tommy: And he points at it and says "Wow wow." He is so cute.
Me: Seriously, he is the best. He was obsessed with his grapes today.
Tommy: Haha really? He wouldn't touch them this morning!
Me: He freaked out when I stopped giving him any more. And he started calling the milk "k" and asking for it.
Tommy: Are you serious? That's amazing! He is so smart!
Me: I know! Where does he come up with this stuff?
Tommy: He is so cute. I just love it when he lays his head on my shoulder and snuggles with me.
Me: I know. I want him to do that all day long. I just love him.
Tommy: We are so lucky.
Me: We are so ridiculous. And so obsessed.
Pretty sure we use the word "cute" in every other sentence when we're talking about Dane. And we could talk about him and his cuteness all night long. We are OBSESSED. And INSANE.
And it is THE BEST.
1 comment:
We do the same thing, except with Evan.
And then Evan says "MORE BABY DANE!"
Post a Comment