it's really gross--don't try it.
but at least tonight, at the restaurant we were eating dinner at, a nice lady told me she'd be praying for me as i washed my mouth out at the sink. it felt good to get some condolences, even from a stranger. i said thank you.
8 comments:
I just watched the new twilight. yes, i am not proud of this fact. but I did come away with at least some wise counsel: just be glad that you are not giving birth to a vampire baby and that tommy has to eat his way through your uterus. just saying.
nathan, you are right. for that i am ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.
and i've purposefully avoided seeing the new twilight because of that horribly disturbing scene. i'm impressed you survived.
ALYSE!!! Brendan and I are so happy for you! Congratulations! I am however sorry that you are feeling so sick. We are praying for you! PS: My sister is having her baby soon and we are gonna come out to visit. We would love to meet up with you when we come! (Sometime in June or July) I will let you know when it gets closer!
Congrats on the pregnancy, Alyse! I'm a little behind on my blog reading so I didn't catch your other post until today. Exciting! I know the whole feeling-like-you're-going-to-puke-all-day-every-day thing gets old pretty fast, but hopefully you're on the upswing now?
Also, when I was pregnant with Lydia I only threw up in public twice... but once was in the flowerbed outside of the student union building at UNC at like 11:00 on a weekday. The other one was right outside the front door of Kroger. Be glad you made it to the bathroom. :)
oh, Mary, that sounds AWFUL! I am DEFINITELY grateful that I've always made it into the bathroom. Phew.
Oh man, that's the worst! Love that lady's comment at the sink, though. My friend threw up in the parking lot at Gold's Gym when she was pregnant. I need more stories like this to tell!
Post a Comment