several people in my program are hearing back from phd programs nowadays. i'm happy for them, but it also reminds me that there are nine billion other things i'd rather do. like:
move back to provo
work as a garbage collector for the next five years
go on bedrest forever
run a marathon
eat asparagus EVERY DAY
do the krispy kreme challenge twice in a row
have triplets
flush all my money down the toilet
move to qatar
stick thumbtacks in my eyeballs
read all of the twilight books
give up chocolate
vomit in public
have our house burn down
die
i'm serious.
12 comments:
haha, I second that.
Just for that, you're having triplets.
I'm not quite sure how you feel yet...
hahah, aunt dana took the words out of my mouth.
love love.
this one made me laugh out loud!!
ha! LOVE this
I agree with Camille... I can see it now in your future!
I totally laughed out loud. Love it so much! P.S. I read "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother" after I saw that you read it and I really loved it. I need to read more books that you recommend...
Good thing Tommy isn't against education
I just read this aloud to cam. We laughed a lot. Thank you :)
ah, i miss you! i need to read your blog more often, it always make me smile. hope you are doing well, and that you might possibly consider doing the second thing on your list...... and join, josh, cal and i in provo and be cougars for life!
I couldn't love this post more if it had kittens and puppies.
Post a Comment