last night, we lay awake for half an hour listening to the POUNDING thunderstorm going on apparently directly over our apartment and being blinded by the extremely huge flashes of thunder that happened every 3 seconds.
this afternoon, i took my class outside because it was about 75 degrees, sunny, and springy, and we did peer review sitting in the shade next to the caldwell building.
i LOVE north carolina. and i LOVE spring. (and i even love thunderstorms.)
Last summer when I went to visit my sister in Georgia we had the BEST thunder/rain/lighting storm i had ever seen! It was so cool! LOVE the thunder and lighting that makes it seem like day time!
2 comments:
Last summer when I went to visit my sister in Georgia we had the BEST thunder/rain/lighting storm i had ever seen! It was so cool! LOVE the thunder and lighting that makes it seem like day time!
I didn't realize thunder was blinding...
Post a Comment