10 April 2018

A few other March things

Tommy and I got to go to a Dallas Mavericks game in March. I got an email that it was Mormon Night at the Mavericks (I thought that was only an Angels game thing, but obviously I was wrong) and we decided to go. It was pretty fun, although we were pretty tired and we both decided that after watching college basketball with March Madness, pro basketball is just not as fun. College basketball teams actually care about winning and try their hardest to win, whereas the Mavs didn't seem to care at all that they were trailing 20 points the whole game and didn't bother to try and win by the end.



Then we had a surprise when we got back to our car--a nice new dent in the bumper! Luckily, the lady who hit us was super nice and waited, and she was driving a school van so it was some school district insurance that is paying for us to get a new bumper. Also, we needed a new bumper anyways, and Tommy had been going around for the previous week getting quotes for the new bumper, so we were just overjoyed that we hadn't gotten the new one already and that now we won't have to pay for most of it! Score!

Someone told me that Lucy and I look so much alike, and I was flattered. She is so much more beautiful than me... just look at that face.


Graham spends hours every day "reading" through books and pointing out every thing in the books that he wants us to buy him. "I want that, and that, and that, and that."


I made smoothies for dinner one night and Lucy was not about to let that thing go. She drank so much of Tommy's smoothie.

They just look so cute together here. I was trying to get them to watch a show so Lucy would let me make dinner, but she's in the won't watch TV, won't leave me alone phase. Yay.


We went to the library for books and stumbled upon a "sensory playtime" activity they were having there. All three kids were enthralled.


Tommy got a picture of me "helping" Graham say his prayer--sometimes he loves being snuggled like a baby, even though he's sooooo big now.

No comments: