02 January 2017

Camille and Cora come to visit

We were SO lucky this month to be able to host a lot of our favorite guests around Christmastime. Our first visitors were Camille and Cora, on their way from Florida to California. They stopped here for a few days instead of going straight to California, and we were glad they did. Dane and Graham both LOVED seeing their cute cousin, but Cora only had eyes for one of them. She was totally obsessed with Dane and followed him around everywhere. She was totally happy as long as she could follow Dane around and kept saying his name, way better than Graham ever does. It was so cute. And Dane was very happy to be the object of such adulation--he would run over and hold her hand and walk her to do things. It was adorable. 


Everyone just copying whatever Dane is doing. It's all about the big kid.

Dane and Graham like to play in the tub while I get ready, and Cora was happy to join in.

Cora and Graham decorating cookies together.

We got to see Brandon while he was driving across the country and stopped to visit us. Hooray!

We went one night to drive around and look at the fancy Christmas lights in a neighborhood near us that always goes above and beyond. The kids all really loved it, especially when we got out to walk around and look at the lights up close. 


This one house had lights that were timed to go with the music on the radio and it was SUPER EXCITING. They were all dancing to the music.



I loved having all three of these kids together!

Giving hugs before Cora had to go home early the next morning. 

Thank you to Camille and Cora for coming to visit! Of course I didn't get any pictures of the actual adults, because why would I want that? I really need to get better at doing that and not only getting pictures of the kids. It was really fun having Camille here though--I wish we could get together more often.

No comments: