14 November 2016

Our Best Pics of 2016 (January-April)

I am starting to go back through our pictures from the year, and trying to get rid of at least half of them (because we have WAY WAY TOO MANY, and most of them are duplicates, and it's hard for me to be ruthless at getting rid of them). But there are some that just make me so happy as I go back through them. Some are really good photos, and some are just from happy days that are sweet to remember, and some just make me laugh. It's nice to look back over the year and think of what a wonderful year we have had and how we are blessed. I wanted to just look at a few that are the best, happiest pictures from this year. (It will probably take me a few more weeks to go through all the rest of them, so this is just for the first few months of the year.)

January: 



February: 







March: 




April: 








No comments: