14 November 2014

Daney boy


Yesterday, Dane woke up from his nap, and was calling for me to come get him. So I went in there and the first thing he said was, "Mom, I can't find my wallet!" (No, he does not have a wallet. He does know what they are, from playing with ours. Hahaha.)

Last night during dinner, Dane spilled his milk and then told Tommy, "Dad, you go get paper towel to clean up milk spilled over the table." I think he's getting the whole sentence construction thing.

He LOOOVES to chase after the bunnies that hide in our bushes outside our apartment. This morning we walked out and he was disappointed that there weren't any bunnies out. He yelled at the top of his lungs, "HEY BUNNIES! WAKE UP! DON'T BE SLEEPING TOO LONG IN THE BUSHES!" Hahahaha. He is so funny.

He likes to say that things are "so tasty!" Drinking juice--"So tasty!" Eating pastries--"So tasty!" Pretty cute.

No comments: