This blog post will probably be MOST exciting for the Elder Murphy in the Dominican Republic. Enjoy, Elder Dallin! I'd better hear back from you how awesome you think it is.
Now, I know that Dane is the most frequently pictured person on this blog and you are all well aware of what he looks like. Here's a reminder (of Reverent Dane folding his arms):
Well, while we were in California, my mom pulled out a bunch of old pictures they had been scanning for us to look through--and they were from the years 1995-1996, right when my brother Dallin was his just around Dane's age. And it was absolutely mind-blowing to look at those pictures and see how much Dallin and Dane look alike in a lot of these pictures. Seriously, take a look. The main difference is that Dallin's cheeks are about 4 times bigger than Dane's (because he was a way bigger baby, and his nickname was "Super Cheeks" when he was little), but there are some of these pictures that you can REALLY see Dane's Murphy genes coming through.
(Okay, no Dallin in this picture, but it's really cute! And I LOVED that Tweety shirt I'm wearing, haha!)
Oh, look at Austin and Dallin hugging. Soooo cute.
This laughing face looks SO much like Dane.
Hello, Chubby Dane.
This one doesn't look much like Dane, but it does look like Dallin is Jabba the Hutt and I LOVE it.
THIS one is probably the most pronounced similarity. Dane and Dallin could be interchangeable here! So cute.
I don't know about you, but I LOVE looking through old family pictures, and these were especially fun because I hadn't ever seen most of them before, and so fun to see pictures that look so much like Dane. At least we know Dane's going to grow up to be a HANDSOME guy, just like his Uncle Dallin.










1 comment:
I don't know Alyse...if you loved the Tweety shirt so much, I would think you wouldn't tuck it in and hike up your shorts to high to cover half of the shirt :)
just kidding. <3
Post a Comment