I'm going to do a whole separate post on Aspen Grove in its own right, but I wanted to share these four generations pictures that we were able to take while we were there. We hadn't seen my grandparents and my parents at the same time with Dane since he was born yet, so we took full advantage of that while we were there. And we were extremely lucky because we were able to be at Aspen Grove with BOTH sides of our family at the same time! We originally planned to go with the Myres family (my mom's side) for a family reunion, and then Tommy's family decided to spend the week there as well once they heard we would be there. It was such a fun week to have both of our families there together. Dane had all four of his grandparents there all week long wanting to hold him and play with him--which should have been like heaven for him, except that he was going through stranger danger and was completely overwhelmed by all these crazy people, haha.
And then one of the days, Dallin was ordained as an elder, so my Murphy grandparents came up to Aspen Grove for that--so Dane had eight grandparents there. I'm so glad my dad organized this super extreme four generations picture, because it really makes me happy. From left to right, it's Dane's Myres great-grandparents, Murphy great-grandparents, Murphy grandparents, and Leininger grandparents. So great.
And then we took a bunch of the traditional four generations pictures with each grandparent. Here's Grandpa Murphy:
Grandma and Grandpa Murphy:
Grandma Murphy:
Grandma Myres:
Grandpa Myres:
And we also got a good one with Dane's great-grandma Merrill while she was visiting Utah in the middle of our trip.
So Dane got to see all of his great-grandparents and grandparents this trip--but I don't know if he appreciated enough how lucky he is. We really are so lucky! I love all of these pictures and I'm so glad we got the chance to take them.
No comments:
Post a Comment