Here is Dane's little friend Indie. It's a Christmas miracle that I got them both smiling at the same time! Notice them having fun with the tupperwares in the kitchen. I am totally happy for them to pull those down and play with them all they want.
You will notice a theme in these pictures: Dane getting into things. All of the rest of these are from my phone, and I usually take them to send to Tommy to show him what mischief Dane is getting up to while he's gone. He's really trying to get into all the cupboards, but we put rubber bands on the ones that have handles next to each other to keep them closed.
The kitchen cupboards are the BEST!
We got this little car from some friends for free, and Dane just finally started appreciating it. He loves getting pushed around on it--he just giggles and grins the whole time.
Look at him, chewing on that infant snot-sucker. Isn't that just so hygienic and cute. But I love his shirt--it says "Vroom, vroom, off to Grandpa's!"
Any time we go down the stairs in our apartment, Dane insists on crawling back up them. He would just crawl up and up and up all day long if I'd let him. Unfortunately, there's no going down for him yet, so I can't.





1 comment:
I can't get enough of your cute Dane pics! In some of them he looks so much like Zach! I love his short hair and all the pics of him getting into stuff. Funny coincidence, one of our friends just gave us their scooter and it's the same one Dane has! Miss that boy!
Post a Comment