24 April 2019

Spring Break

This was our first real break from school, having Dane home for a whole week with nowhere to go (since we literally were gone every single day of Dane's Christmas break in Utah). I was slightly worried we would be bored, but it was actually super, super great. We were all happy to have Dane home, we did something fun each day, and it was a great week. 

We had lunch with Tommy at his work (and he showed the boys the four-way air hockey table he has at his work).

And of COURSE we went to Costco! It's a little crazy these days with Lucy who refuses to sit in the cart, so I have all of them hanging on the cart now. Someone is going to fall down and get run over by the cart one of these days. 

We used our Pogo pass and went to the KidMania in Lewisville--basically a huge McDonald's climbing play place. We had the place to ourselves for half an hour before a huge school group showed up. It was fun though. 


And then we took advantage of IHOP's free pancakes day and got free lunch!


We spent a day working on our garden and planted our broccoli, mint, carrots, radishes, onions, lettuce, and spinach. Yes!




We hosted a Pi Day party with a bunch of friends (and forgot to get any other pictures than this one of the pies). 

We used our Pogo pass again and I took the kids bowling and to use the arcade games. Super fun. 






I was really surprised that taking the three kids bowling was not only manageable but fun. It's so different having an older toddler who can participate and is not trying to run away or screaming the whole time. I love this stage we are in!

We got fancy sodas at Fiiz!

And of course had FPMN as usual.

On Saturday we drove out to see the tulips at this pick-your-own tulip farm. It was beautiful! I was surprised by how crowded it was, but I still thought it was worth a trip once. 








Unfortunately these were the two family pictures we got. Both pretty terrible. OH WELL!

No comments: