We love this Lucy girl so, so much. It's crazy to believe that she turned two.
She loved her present of this doll cradle (a family heirloom from Tommy's great-grandpa!).
And the trike (a hand-me-down from the boys!)
She is obsessed with helping me sweep, so she was so excited to get her own little broom and dustpan set. It was adorable.
I am obsessed with seeing my kids blow out the candles on their cakes. Never mind that Lucy's cake was a leftover pie from our Pi Day party--it was delicious and pink and she loved it.
Kurt and Aolani came for the festivities.
Could she be any cuter? I don't think so. I'm often getting stopped by random people telling me how absolutely adorable she is. I think it's partially because she's so petite, partially because of those big blue eyes, and partially because she has the cutest mannerisms in the world. (But I think most little kids do!) She loves singing--she can pick up any song after just hearing it a few times. She can sing all the words to all the verses of "I Love to See the Temple" and "I Am a Child of God," but has also picked up "Hit the Road Jack" and "Hey Juliet" and "Happy" from hearing them around the house. She is so opinionated and tough and coordinated and sweet and snuggly, and we can't imagine our home without her. Love this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment