06 May 2018

Soccer

Dane is finally playing soccer for the first time, and it is way more fun than I thought it was going to be. I've always dreaded having extra things on our schedule, but I am loving watching him and doing this with him. I'm his coach and it's been going really well. I don't know how good I am as a coach, but I think I'm pretty good at keeping it low key and fun, and the kids are definitely getting better than when they started. We've had some problems with games getting rained out so we kind of had a late start to the season, but it has been a lot of fun.

Before our first practice!




Kurt came up to watch Dane's game. So fun!


We only had a couple of our kids for the game yesterday, but we got a picture. 


This guy. So cute!

No comments: