Lucy is in full-on getting-into-things-and-taking-everything-out-of-cabinets-and-off-of-shelves mode. It's my favorite stage!
He is such an angel when he's asleep.
These cute boys love trying to help Lucy walk. She is lucky to have two really nice big brothers.
And we have teeth! Toothless no more! She's only 13 months old!
We ended stake conference in the car.
Lucy is loving being able to go down slides. She is a total daredevil.
Dane is kind of in a stage where he asks me to take a picture of them doing everything. "Take a picture of us on this rock!"
THIS GIRL IS INTO EVERYTHING!
Dane showing me his worm "Sticky."
Cinderella, always hard at work.
Lucy's favorite thing to do at the library: take all the things off the shelves and then throw a huge tantrum when I try to stop her.
One morning while Dane was at preschool I took Graham and Lucy to a park and we went on a little walk and had fun playing. I'm trying to get out a lot while the weather is still good.
Look at these cuties.
They were entranced by a fly stuck in between our window and screen.
I love, love, love this cutie.
An attempt at a picture before church.
Lucy sporting her cute Ecuador dress!
The boys get so much pleasure out of making a huge mess with their stuff and making piles. They piled all of their stuffed animals into our bathtub and said it was their reading bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment