FIDGET SPINNERS WE LOVE THE FIDGET SPINNERS!
Cute Dane with his CTR boat he made with Daddy a few weeks ago.
My shoes are CONSTANTLY all over the house, even though I wear like two pairs ever. This is why. Luckily Dane is now capable of putting my shoes all back on the shoe rack so I can now give him that chore when it gets too bad.
This picture just cracks me up. They are so cute.
Wrestle time when Kurt comes to our house every week.
I know this picture is sideways but I'm too lazy to go flip it. One of our only times going swimming this summer, on a Saturday with Daddy there.
I love how Lucy is looking up at Dane with pure love in her eyes. She has a major crush on him.
We got all ready for the eclipse! We spent a lot of time talking about it the week beforehand and had an awesome time watching it. It would have been fun to see the total eclipse but oh, well. Apparently there is another one coming through Dallas in seven years! So hopefully we still live here then and can enjoy the full experience.
The day after the eclipse was our eighth anniversary. Whohoo! We went on a super romantic dinner date with our three compadres tagging along.
As we drove home, we drove past Nothing Bundt Cakes and I said, "Oh man, we should have gotten one of those for tonight!" And little did I know that Tommy already had one stashed away as a surprise. Yessss. He also bought the Parent Trap, one of my favorite childhood movies, and a bunch of candy for us to enjoy.
I didn't make it to the gym one day so I did a workout at home. Dane did the whole thing with me and was super serious about it.
"Graham, who's on your jammies?" "Soda!"
Dane got to go meet the teachers at his new preschool this week! His first day is on Tuesday and he could NOT be more excited!
The three buddies from Joy School are all doing the same class at Apple Creek. They are hopefully going to be cute and happy there and not too crazy for their teachers.
Dane with his new teachers.
We had their friends Preston and Brooks over to play and they spent the whole time in the backyard getting dirty. Party time.
Lucy is the favorite around here.
Just swingin', Lucy says.
They're so lovey.
I spent the last week + going through ALL my old papers from my childhood and putting them into binders. It's been a super fun project. Now, instead of four boxes of papers and stuff, I have three binders and one box. Not too shabby!
Some of my favorite things were the notes and pictures that Cole and Bethany sent to me when I was in college. This was probably when Cole was seven or eight. I love this. He writes "I love Bethany, I love Dallin.." about everyone in the family but then ends "I don't love Austin." Hahaha. Typical Cole at that age!
I included this one for Bethany. She wrote this about me when she was in second grade or so. "You are my hero because she is smart. She is smart because she can read my mind. She is loveable because she loves me. She always gives me her extra wallets. I know about her because she lives with me." Awww, thanks Bee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment