27 August 2017

LOTS OF LUCY

Because 90% of the pictures I take these days are of this girl, she needs her own post.

She is five months old and still a pipsqueak. Everyone tells me "She's so tiny!" Yep, I've noticed that too, funny enough! We try really hard to get her to eat more, but she is finicky and will only eat when it's her own idea. She is making great strides in the sleeping department and is sleeping in her own bed at night all the time now, and waking up less generally--I have hope that she will be totally sleeping through the night soon enough. She is laughing so much now--her brothers and her dad are the best at getting her to laugh. And she is soooooooooooo cute. We love her and she's everyone's favorite.

LOOK at that hair in the morning!

Cutie.


I love this little outfit. She looks like a little French baby.



So sweet and petite.

Baby's first selfie. I was showing her herself in the phone and she pushed the button to take it while lunging for the phone to chew on it.

THIS FACE. She is starting to get peek-a-boo and is smiling about it.



Trying to get some good pics of that gummy smile before she gets teeth!

I. Want. The. Phone.

Lucy on a date with her lovey Eli.

Her first time in the swing and she LOVED it!


Then she crashed and fell asleep in my arms with her toy in her mouth.

Lucy and Eli were matching.


Cutest, happiest baby ever.

No comments: