Well, it's officially summer now--temps in the 90s every day, which makes me pretty sad. We really really loved our beautiful spring, and the boys playing happily in the backyard every afternoon. It was nice that that lasted for a few months, and now we are relegated to mostly indoor activities. The boys are happy to play out in the heat for a while, but I am really anti-going outdoors when it's this hot, and especially with little Lucy--we are just going to be getting creative about being inside this summer. I am also not super interested in taking three small kids to the pool, but I might manage it if I can drop Lucy off at the daycare at the gym and just take the boys, maybe once a week. We will see how it goes.
But lately, we have been really low-key and happy to be hanging out here at home.
Dane has been really into asking Graham for hugs lately. They just stand and hug each other and it's really cute.
Snuggly sleeping baby in the mornings--so cute.
They love getting their blankies tied on as capes and being superheroes together. They run around yelling "dun dun DUNNNNNN" and it's the cutest hearing Graham trying to imitate Dane and do exactly what he does.
I have nine billion pictures of Lucy doing this exact same thing but it is so cute.
HELLO SWEETHEART.
We spent a day with the Myres cousins last week and the boys were in heaven.
And so was Lucy. So many friends.
Dane really likes to help give Lucy her bath. Graham really likes his truck and standing on stools next to Dane.
Graham is really into sunglasses right now. Even if he doesn't quite get how to put them on yet.
If you ever want a snack, spread out a blanket and say you're pretending you're having a picnic and insist you need food for it!
Just three friends playing Candyland together. Lucy is clutching a green Candyland man in her fist (you can't see it) because Graham insisted and kept handing it to her when she'd drop it.
I put Lucy on the bed for a minute and went into the bathroom and came back when I heard some giggling. Dane was lying down next to Lucy like this and cracking up because she was sucking her fingers and had his shirt in her hand. "Mom! She's sucking on my shirt!"
Then he told me, "Mom, I'm petting her ear." Such a nice, sweet big brother Dane is. (We are still working on the other big brother. He still likes to put his hand on her tummy and push down hard.)
Apparently it was too hot in our house today to wear shirts while watching Paw Patrol.
No comments:
Post a Comment