21 April 2012

it's a...

at the ultrasound yesterday:


ultrasound lady: so, do we have any guesses from the two of you for what you think it is?
me: we both kind of think it's a girl. 
tommy: yep, a girl. 
ultrasound lady: ...
...
...
...
well, looks like you're both wrong. 




yep, it's a boy!


and for your viewing pleasure, a shot of the six-inch little man himself. 




and now, back to the drawing board for baby names. 

7 comments:

Camille Giullian said...

Aiden means little fiery one... I think that will be fitting!

lauren said...

Yay! Let me tell you...boys are fun.

Vanessa said...

Congrats you two! I think boy names are hard, good luck... I am sure you will find something wonderful and fitting that you both love.

Nathan said...

Cherith Cutestory.

Nathan said...

Cherith Cutestory.

whitney said...

wow that picture gave me goosebumps... such an amazing thing! congrats!!!! boys are SO fun. look on myfamilysearch for some family names.. i love having calvin names after his great grandpa.

Cathy said...

Yay for little boys! That's so exciting! You guys are going to be such awesome parents to him.