i've really learned over the last year that i am VERY ready to be done with school. i was kind of done when i graduated from byu--very tired of school, but still looking forward to doing the master's. but now i absolutely KNOW that i don't want to do any more of it, and i think that's a very good thing to have figured out. three cheers for the process of elimination!
in other news, here are our upcoming plans for the next few weeks:
-this week: one day at the wizarding world of harry potter and one day at disney world
-next week: hawaii with my familia
-the week after: utah with tommy's familia
um, yes. we're going to hawaii and disney world within one week of each other. WE HAVE THE MOST RIDICULOUS LIFE. it must be our extravagant grad student stipends we're living off of.
4 comments:
I love this post - mostly because Matt's second year of law school, his parents took us on a cruise for Christmas and the day after we got back we flew to Chile. And we felt so ridiculous telling people about it. Use those long breaks while you have them, though! Hope you guys have tons of fun in FL and I'm glad you're getting to go.
aweeeesome
I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am that you are going to Harry Potter World!!! Have the most fun!!
Post a Comment