10 February 2011

i don't care how good he is at basketball...

i still think that jimmer's a weird name.

11 comments:

Dana said...

I think I'll keep this one from Dallin...and Austin. Austin says he has "Jimmer" fever.

Russell said...

You better be careful what you say about The Jimmer. That could turn into another massive internet backlash...
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/22753/jimmer-mania-gives-us-epic-facebook-thread

alyse said...

hahaha i totally saw that! so funny. imagine that--byu students are funny!

gjzaugg said...

thank you so much for saying this alyse!! i TOTALLY agree with you

Denice said...

I think you might just be jealous that BYU actually has the talent to kick some NC butt this year... and Jimmer is the only reason why! :)

carcar said...

JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER JIMMER!!!!

I LOVE JIMMERRRRRRR!!!!!! ;)

Kristin said...

Totally agree with you. Been saying that all week, in fact. But, no matter what the name, we are so excited to see him play TCU this weekend!! Go Jimmer!!!! (:

Dallin Murphy said...

don't hate. Appreciate

Dana said...

Love Dallin's depth with the last comment.

lauren said...

Before a UNLV/BYU game last year there was a "BYU Limerick" thread started on the Rebel Message Board. I thought one of the creations from that thread is fitting here:

Names must be turning up slimmer..
Or the whole world is becoming dimmer..
I could understand Jim,
or Tim on a whim,
But who the hell names their kid "Jimmer"?

I didn't write it... but had to repeat it.

-Cameron

alyse said...

hahahaha--cameron, that is AWESOME. expresses my feelings exactly.