i've been wearing the same three pairs of exercise shorts for the last 8-12 years.
seriously. one of them has a stain on them from an activity days activity that i went to when i was 10 or 11 years old. we were doing puff paints on something and i got some purple paint on my shorts--and it's still there today. and i still wear them. the other two are from no later than middle school.
and the best part is: all three of them were free originally. i got all of them from various soccer teams.
and on that same note, i haven't bought a new sports bra since my senior year of high school. and i've exercised 3-6 days a week pretty regularly for the last 5 years too.
two things about this:
1. how the heck do i fit into shorts that i wore half my life ago? (a testament to elastic waistbands, i suppose)
2. i REALLY should buy some new exercise clothes.
okay, back to writing that final paper.
4 comments:
Yes, I think that would be a fabulous idea to buy a few new exercise gear... Santa?
reminds me of dad's sailboat shorts...
I just upgraded all my workout wear. I seriously was wearing things in high school.
Annalise, I'm glad you WERE wearing things in high school...I would have been a little bit disturbed if you didn't. haha
Post a Comment