so for a while, when i was applying to grad school, i felt a little bit bad that i wasn't applying for a phd. a few professors mentioned it to me/tried to convince me to do it, and my die-hard habits of always trying to be the best in everything caught up with me. in the back of my mind, i wished i had the guts to apply for a phd and felt like i was taking the "easy" way out for just doing a master's.
but oh, my, gosh.
i am SO GLAD i did not succumb to that crazy idea. i did not foresee how sick of school i would be at this time and how little i care about it.
also, for this reason. watch, be depressed, and laugh out loud:
the best thing about a master's is that it's 1/4 of the way done now. only three more semesters to go, and then i'll never have to bs my way through eighteen pages of paper again.
the other best thing about a master's is that we have a month off for christmas. see you later, NC.
3 comments:
I'm going to be a college professor...
Oh, this totally made me laugh. There was a SW video floating around recently that made the pain of final papers much more bearable ... congratulations on being done and I hope you guys have a great break!!! http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8017503/ (I edited it for language. lol)
I was super depressed when i saw that. Because it is real. So, so sad. No phd for me
Post a Comment