i've always had a thing for literary halloween costumes . . . one year i was pippi longstocking. another year i was laura ingalls wilder (seriously). it was just inevitable that i would eventually get around to doing this.
because, really, i can't believe i've never done this for halloween BEFORE. maybe because i never had a harry to do it with me.


i know it's cliche and it's been done. too bad. for the first time in a few years i'm actually PLANNING a halloween costume and i'm excited about it. and it isn't even going to be that hard.
our other option was reusing the corn costume (3 years in a row!) and the skittles sweats (to be some other kind of food to go with the corn costume--a bunch of grapes? an eggplant? we weren't sure). i feel like this is going to be a better option.
4 comments:
how fun!!
Not to be a copy cat but we are going to be hermione and ron! Needless to say, I'm excited.
That text I sent you, I accidentally sent to Brandon first. So he saw that I was complaining that he said I have "Hermione hair". But I think you'll be much better at it!
yeah, my hair is much more the ACTUAL hermione's hair from the book: frizzy and puffy. it's way too nice in the movies. i'm planning to do full justice to the hair.
Post a Comment