alyse, tommy, dane, graham, and lucy
Every time I see a unicylce on campus I get so mad! I don't even know why! But it totally bugs.
i totally love that song! and it reminds me of groundhog day, too. weird.
There's this guy on BYUI Campus who rides his bike in the weirdest ways possible... like he'll coast down the hills or ride around the taylor quad standing on his seat. or ride it backwards. THAT makes me mad... It's soooo annoying!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Every time I see a unicylce on campus I get so mad! I don't even know why! But it totally bugs.
i totally love that song! and it reminds me of groundhog day, too. weird.
There's this guy on BYUI Campus who rides his bike in the weirdest ways possible... like he'll coast down the hills or ride around the taylor quad standing on his seat. or ride it backwards. THAT makes me mad... It's soooo annoying!
Post a Comment