13 January 2010

confessions

tommy and i may or may not have watched the entire LOTR trilogy this past weekend. well, 2.5 movies last weekend, and the final 2 hours tonight.

we may or may not have eaten an entire carton of ben and jerry's "everything but the..." ice cream while we watched it.
i may or may not have just bought a miley cyrus song using the itunes gift card tommy's parents gave me for christmas.

i'm not ashamed.

2 comments:

Alec Myres said...

"ooohhh... he musssst have died sometime in the night..."

barret said...

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I am so brave, confessing this.
I have lost my discretion
It's not what, I'm used to
Just wanna tell this to you
I was curious for the movie
It caught my attention

I watched Miley's movie and I liked it
And it's all about the climb
I saw it the first day it came out
At blockbuster on DVD
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I saw her movie and I liked it
I liked it