this is my dream. i want to be a part of a large choreographed dance number in a random place like this someday. yet another thing on my list of things to do before i die.
okay. i love this also for far too many reasons. Let's start with, doe) Julie Andrews, perfect songchoice..REMIXED. a)the people shown swaying on the side dear or deer)the progression of people. brilliant
and end with, THANK YOU, ALYSE, FOR POSTING THIS SO I COULD SEE IT RIGHT BEFORE TAKING A BEAST OF A FRENCH TEST.
3 comments:
okay. i love this also for far too many reasons.
Let's start with,
doe) Julie Andrews, perfect songchoice..REMIXED.
a)the people shown swaying on the side
dear or deer)the progression of people. brilliant
and end with,
THANK YOU, ALYSE, FOR POSTING THIS SO I COULD SEE IT RIGHT BEFORE TAKING A BEAST OF A FRENCH TEST.
merci, mon amie. Merci.
i wonder what julie andrew would think of this
hahaha amanda i'm watching it maybe every hour or so to help me get to work on my paper for 365!
EVERY TIME I WATCH THIS I START GRINNING UNCONTROLLABLY. it is so. awesome.
Post a Comment