09 July 2009

fun things coming up!

in one week, I will be taking the GRE.

in one week and one day, I will join approximately sixty-five other wonderful family members and have a rockin' family reunion in Mount Pleasant, Utah! (we love Iceland.)


in one week and four days, I will be hopping onto a plane with my beloved fiancee and traveling approximately eight billion hours to go across the world to get to China, where we will meet his awesome family and hopefully have an adventure-filled but totally safe time.


and once we get back on August 3rd, that will mean 19 days until wedding bells are ringing!

2 comments:

janica said...

Jealous! Have fun in China!!!!I miss it so bad, Just remember this phrase, Tui Gua La...(ty gway la) (Means too expensive) :)

whitney said...

goood luck on your test! and have fun in china. we need to do rio uno mas before you go!