While I'm here, I'll just share a few random pics from September as well. This is before I was sick, but it was a quiet month anyway other than Dane's birthday. That's kind of how I like it.
Last day of swimming for the summer on Labor Day!
Dane turned 7! Everyone was very excited.
He got a fish for his birthday. It was very exciting, until it died two days later. And then we went through two MORE fish that also died until I got a 16-cent minnow that has lasted the last month now.
He was very excited about his Pokeball cake.
We had Dallin and Krystel and Kurt here for his birthday dinner!
We sure love Dane.
Dane played soccer this fall and even scored a goal.
Tommy took the boys to a Dallas Symphony Orchestra concert for kids. They actually really enjoyed it. (We are trying to get them a little more cultured.)
Lucy is way too coordinated and good at climbing for a two-year-old.
Picnic lunch at the temple with my two friends.
We went to a concert of The Fray and One Republic with DK. So fun.
We FINALLY repainted our peeling garage door. It looks way better. The boys only helped for about 20 seconds but this makes it look like they did a lot.
This is what Graham does during naptime. I don't complain though because he stays quiet when he's doing this.
Remember how we're trying to get them cultured? I signed the boys up for a choir. Graham loves it, Dane... does not.
We finished reading the Book of Mormon after over 5 years of reading it together as a family. We had to document that exciting achievement.
These two LOVE play-doh. It's the best.
Benson is such a big cute baby. We love having a cousin close by. Everyone loves him the most.
Dane really wanted to read outside in the tree the other day. He now calls this his "reading spot."
Graham is quite the train track builder. I love seeing him work and play.
No comments:
Post a Comment