First off, can you believe it's November? I am totally in disbelief. I guess it's true that the older you get the faster time goes. I can still just remember back to being a kid and never feeling like time went very fast. But I just can't keep up any more. This whole month so far has been a lot about me trying to get and feel prepared for our upcoming trip to Ecuador, so we haven't done anything very fun and haven't taken very many pictures. We did get our family pictures taken, but we haven't gotten them officially back yet. I'm excited about them though.
Lucy is getting obsessed with real big people food. She is super unhappy if you are eating and don't share with her. We can give her tiny crumbs of bread and she chomps happily away. I gave her an apple slice and she sucked on that thing all through dinner one night.
Cutie Graham watching a show with his blankies.
Dane made this mask at his school.
On our way to our family pictures!
How adorable did he look for the pictures?
Lucy loved this toy at the library.
They found the musical instrument toys, which I keep high up in the toy room closet. Unfortunately.
Graham has been not happy about leaving the gym. He laid here for like 10 minutes while I tried to wait patiently.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I got to go volunteer in Dane's preschool classroom last week and it was super cute and fun. I mostly just spied on Dane to see what he did with his friends while they were playing. It was so cute.
He was soooo happy to see me! I loved it!
It was silly hat day the day I went to volunteer.
Dane fed Lucy a bottle all by himself. She didn't act super grateful.
An attempt at a dogpile.
I play racquetball every Friday with these ladies. It's the best. So much fun, so much talking, a little racquetball :)
This girl's face while she was sleeping at church. I can't even.
She was sitting and watching the boys play outside in the yard. She wishes she were big enough to join them.
We went on a short walk this morning, and Graham had to stop and pick up nine thousand acorns to put in his trike trailer. So cute. And slightly annoying.
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment