Dane had his first dentist appointment this week! He was so excited to go, because we checked out a book from the library about going to the dentist, and in the book the dentist had a giant train set in the waiting room. He was convinced that was what a dentist meant. But he didn't mind when we got there and there wasn't a train there, and he liked lying down on the chair with a little TV over the chair. I felt a little gypped because they didn't actually DO anything--they just told me to brush his teeth twice a day and said his teeth looked good--but I don't think we had to pay anything (insurance?) so it wasn't too bad. He had a good experience and he got a TON of free stuff--toothbrush, toys, stickers, a sucker, etc.
He built a car transporter with his trucks--he actually had three on top of each other and was so proud of himself.
I went in to get him from his nap and he was sitting there, with Sparky sitting next to him, and both of them "wrapped" in their blankets. Hahaha.
We gave him some new train tracks for his birthday (we gave them to him early so that he wouldn't be overwhelmed by all the new toys) and he is LOVING all the new tracks he can make. Seriously, he will spend hours playing with this (off and on). I LOVE THE TRAINS, almost as much as Dane does.
These two pictures make me laugh. I took them about five minutes from each other. Dane was SCREAMING and throwing this huge temper tantrum because he didn't want to get in his carseat going to the grocery store. Then we GOT to the grocery store, and he was so, so, so happy to get in this little yellow car grocery cart at the store. These two pictures perfectly exemplify what it's like having a toddler--fire and ice, five hundred times a day, all day long.




1 comment:
I miss Dane! You need to come visit when Tommy is out here!! I totally get the fire/ice thing too. Preston is happy one minute and hitting his sisters and screaming the next. Life with toddlers. :) Where did you get his train set? And what brand is it? I want to get Preston a wooden set for his birthday and yours looks nice. :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment