Tommy sent me this picture on my phone while I was teaching, and it was all I could do to not squeal in front of my class and show them all how CUTE my baby is.
Dane likes to just sit down and camp out in little corners of the house, especially under the table. I also like this picture because his hair makes him look like he belongs in an emo band circa 2003.
We put up our Christmas tree and Dane L-O-V-E-S it. Here he is refusing to look at the camera or the Christmas tree though.
We found these monkey slippers that I had from high school and pulled them out, and Dane absolutely loves them. If we ever put them on he follows us around making monkey noises ("ooh ooh ooh ooh!") and lays down on them and snuggles with the monkeys on your feet.
He was being a little too quiet today while I was showering, and I looked out and saw the big pile of toilet paper on the floor. He was so happy the whole time just ripping off pieces of toilet paper and throwing it on the floor.
He's very into reading about current events in TIME magazine.
And, for those of you not easily offended, here's Dane fighting to get into the fridge (like every time we open the fridge door) and not caring at all that he's naked:
After we shut the fridge door, we had to console him by letting him bang with his wooden spoon on our big pot and make a lot of noise. (FYI, we don't usually encourage nudity around here, but he had a bad diaper rash we were hoping to help out by letting him play without a diaper for a few minutes.) But isn't that just the cutest body you ever did see?

1 comment:
Oh man, I just laughed for a long time at the naked Dane pictures! Haha! Sorry the Salem trip was not as fun as you planned. I've totally had the same thing happen...diaper rash included!
Post a Comment