(i think i'm going to write a children's book someday with that title. i can see a whole series coming on! tommy goes to the dentist, tommy's first day of school, tommy brushes his teeth!)
runner-up title for this blog post: extreme makeover: one-hour version!
back when tommy was considering being j biebs for halloween, his hair was slightly appropriate. but then it really started getting out of control. let's just admire the mop for a minute. look at him! he went CRAZY, getting away from those strict byu rules! he's practically apostate!
it didn't always look this shaggy/bad. he pulled it out to emphasize the dramatic effect, i promise.
but i gave him a haircut, and for the first time, we were actually both satisfied with how it turned out. and it only took one hour this time around instead of two.
i really just wanted to share these photos to document for posterity how extreme tommy's style gets sometimes. phew! thank goodness i have my honor-code-abiding husband back.
6 comments:
It looks like Tommy should be in the medieval club. Chain-mail, sword, and shield!
By the way Brendan and I decided to go to Ohio for school so come next summer when we are out to see my sister in NC we would love to come see you and Tommy.
-Megan
Hahaha! Your honor code husband. Thank you for marrying my brother! That was so nice of you, especially when his hair is so wild.
It took me forever to cut Michael's hair for the first time too! So funny. I am down to 30 minutes (but secretly can't wait until we can afford to have him go get it cut). I think you did a great job and I would totally read your book series to my children.
megan--that'd be so fun! so excited for you and brendan--congrats! we might be in and out this summer, with tommy doing an internship somewhere, but let us know when you figure out about coming out. we'd love to see you guys!
Nice job, Alyse! I cannot cut hair... there's a reason Adam buzzes his. :)
Haha! I have a picture of Tommy, Troy, and Kurt in London that you need to see...I've labeled it "wings". I totally sympathize with cutting hair, though! It took me over an hour to cut James' hair the first time. The second time, we went over to our friends' house and the husband taught me how to do it in like 25 minutes...and it looked WAY better.
Post a Comment