"I walked through Long Island City, Woodside, Elmhurst, and Jackson Heights. I shook my tambourine the whole time, because it helped me remember that even though I was going through different neighborhoods, I was still me."-Oskar Schell (age 9)
love. love. love. this book.
it makes me want to laugh and cry the whole time.
and it makes me think of sister rique.
we're reading it for a class right now--i love when we read books i already like for school.
3 comments:
YAY! i love this book too! so much! i read in in romania in a matter of hours. i was hooked. i think i am going to read it again. you should read the book thief. it is amazing too, ever heard of it?
this was the last book i read before i went on my mission.
i shook that tambourine all through florida.
best book ever
Post a Comment